Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Challenge #12

This was a sort of hybrid project.
We were given a card and envelope template to make something personalized.

I created this card for my husband who is having a stressful week.
His yearly review yesterday and today his interview for his US citizenship.
He's been trying to get this now for 14 years.
They had lost 3 of his applications, and finally found his first one date 1996.

Credits:
Template - Amiee Asher
Font - Saffron too
Kit - Time in a Bottle by MG Cozzi Inc dba DigitalScrapbookArtisanGuild
Card Inside (Left)- “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” Henry Van Dyke
(Right) BY Diosa - My Love, We have experianced all these times together, and I know we will again.
While others will only be momnets, I look forward most to eternity. I love you!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [17 Mar 12:53pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria